Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Canon G9 Flash Diffuser

'I sputtanerò' of Luke and Paul


Last night began the Festival of Sanremo. The funniest moment of the evening was the first song of Luke and Paul 'I sputtanerò'. satirical songs that paid tribute 'the great couples who have made the history of comedy', or Berlusconi and Fini . Here is the revised text to the notes of a piece by Gianni Morandi and Barbara Cola 'In Love' :

sputtanerò
you go to the Journal
holding photos
where you are with a transvestite.
will deliver
interceptions and six in the next election
disgraced. You
sputtanerò
with some movies that give the
Boccassini
where there is you. And the show
women over there and put the cubes
Ruby
well fuck you. Emilio Fede

And if you do not see him to add
with Photoshop. I've heard
Lele Mora


declaring what? Everything you

sputtanerò
will be a bit 'my woodworm
with the house of relatives in Monaco

your wives and your oxen

all and I'm disgraced
where?

the police station as well?
port
also Santanché.
The girls are on my side and I know that I support
if the rent is payable on a dell'Olgettina me.
Your brother already know I'll prove it to the Principality
the house belongs to him. You'll
sputtanerò
inventory
with Naomi and the D'Addario
of feasting your
sputtanerò
you'll tell your mother-in-law that D'Agostino
Bocchino and have the mess-ups in Rai. And if you
inter

the concepts Nicole Minetti
c’è Ghedini
che intercetterà te.
Ti sto sputtanando
dove?
Da Santoro
quando?
ora.
Chiamo.
Ti sputtanerò.
Non mi butti giù.
Sì ma il 6 aprile in aula
ci vai solo tu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment