Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Online Pregnancy Simulators

sailors

14/12- 6 days - 26'20'N, 23'26'W, 300 miles SW of Canary


today are really in form perhaps because I slept just fine with a little trick that I explained that Georgie and I have perfected. This is to lift the mattress and put it to the side so as to compensate for the tilt of the boat and sleep more horizontal. I put my side of the cushion to prevent the mattress falls into place and I must say it works great wing!

Last night there was an incredible shattered and many shooting stars, I'll have seen at least thirty without paying much attention ... and besides were very large, and sometimes walked a large part of the sky. It seems to be due to the fact that the earth has gone through a meteor shower. Today, most of the day there was little wind and the English are immediately put in costume to enjoy the sun. For now I'll stop here, the boat is inclined at 45 'and otherwise I get a stiff neck.


PS design and 'being done by the seven crew members, each piece ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment