Sunday, January 3, 2010

Howlong Before Mirtazapineworks

Epilogue

It dissolves the company. Walter and I tonight, we move from a friend who lives in a lighthouse on the head that contains Prickly Bay. Archie and 'left by plane to Antigua. The two couples make their living separately, they rented a car and are turning the island. I booked a return to Italy, delivery 7, 8, and destination. The year 'began with a theft of my wallet and phone. Walter and 'borrowed the car from a friend and we were going to the beach when they had the unlucky idea of \u200b\u200bbringing up two hitchhikers, two boys about 16/17 years. While chatting with us in the back seat, either put the arm behind the back in the trunk, and opened my purse, pulling out his wallet and mobile phone. Throughout a fat booty, unless the phone with you 3 years old, less than 10 €. Pero 'I am without a mobile phone without a credit card from which I can take. Walter is paying me the money, then return them to him '.

Today I was by the police to file a complaint, and it' been a bad experience 'cause I have held them to ask questions for three quarters of an hour, then I would say that the complaint was "mailed" after 3 months. You could tell that I would ever ..... so 'I went to another police station, where they told me that I did, however, the' Monday I had to go 'cause now there's' the officer on duty. We'll see how it ends. Meanwhile, the following day travel changes, it becomes experience a "ground". And then, as the blog was created to describe the journey by sea, this is' the culmination of history. To all those who wanted to follow, a close embrace, and arrivederci.



0 comments:

Post a Comment